Get a library card
You can apply for a library card in person at any Cheltenham branch or MCLINC library. You can also apply for a card online.
- Persons ages 14 and older may apply for a card themselves. Persons under 14 need a parent or guardian’s signature on the application.
- Valid photo identification is required. See our Circulation Policy for information on acceptable forms of identification.
- This service is available to Cheltenham Township residents only.
- Download and complete a library card application.
- Email the completed application to us here. Applicants must provide an e-mail address and accept the statement of responsibility.
- An e-mail will be sent within 3 days with your library card barcode number and the actual card will be mailed to you. If we are unable to verify your address through the mail, the in-person procedure must be followed.
- To borrow items from our branches, the card must be activated. Follow the in-person registration instructions and visit any Cheltenham branch.